Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services.
Data Protection and Your Privacy
Our principal activity is: Local Government
Organisation Name: Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
Address: Council House, Priory Road,
Town: Dudley, DY1 1HF
County: West Midlands
Data Controller: Dudley MBC
Web Sites(s): www.dudley.gov.uk
The Privacy Notice below explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.
As a data controller, we must:
- only keep your data that we need to provide services and do what the law says we must
- keep your records safe and accurate
- only keep your data as long as we have to
- collect, store and use your data in a way that does not break any data protection laws.
You can help us to make sure we get things right by:
- telling us when any of your details change; and
- telling us if any of the information we hold on you is wrong
The Council has a Data Protection Officer who ensures that the Council respects your rights under Data Protection Law and carries out regular checks on the Council to ensure that it follows the law properly. If you have any concerns or questions about how the Council looks after your personal information, please contact:
Lewis Bourne, Data Protection Officer, at email@example.com or by calling 0300 555 2345 and asking to speak to the Data Protection Officer.
If you require further information please follow link below